Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My First Blog on Blogger

Today shall be a homey day. I don't really feel like going anywhere. I've been doing laundry and taking care of Molly, so far. She's napping right now, and it was a much needed break for me. She's been slightly clingy and needy today.

My parents moved to town on Monday. We went over to help move them in. We were not wanting to work hard at all. But I'm glad we went, because, frankly, I don't think the guys could have got the piano into the house without Richard's help.

Yesterday, Molly and I went over to show them around their side of town a little bit. We took them to Walmart and some computer stores because they needed a new computer. They bought one, and in the next few days I'll be going back over there to assemble it and get it up and running for them. Definitely a benefit to them living here: they've always seemed to have computer issues, and it will just be so much easier to run over there and fix it, than to try and figure out what's going on over the phone and explain what to do to fix it. It never worked.

Richard's working a little later right now to make sure and have things done by the deadline. That's not much fun for me. But we always deal with it. And it's ok.

Welp...Molly just woke up. I'm off to make her feel ok again.

1 comment:

Heather Dawn said...

I didn't know your parents were moving to town...sounds like things are going smoothly with the transition, so that's good! Can't wait to read all about your LIFE in BLOGGER world!