Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm.So.Excited!!!

I've been looking for a while for an IRL Moms' Group to become a part of. When Molly was around 3 months old, I found one through my church, but there was a waiting list and there just seemed to be a lot of technicalities and rules involved, and that was just the introduction. So I decided to pass on that one. Others have shown up in our church bulletin and such but it always says for Mom's of School-Aged Children. Well, Molly's much younger than that.

This week the bulletin said Moms' Group for Moms of School-Aged Children Newborn through 5th grade. That was slightly confusing to me. So I went ahead and called the lady in charge today. She returned my call and said that they had some issues with the wording, but ALL MOMS are welcome. And kids are welcome too - So I won't have to find a baby-sitter! (Except on Moms' Nights Out...but that's what Daddies are for!)

I'm so excited for this! Now I just have to be sure to get Molly out of bed early enough. She likes to sleep until 9 or 10 most days, and these meetings are at 9. LOL!

No comments: