1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I remember wanting to be so many things. A veteranarian, a nurse, but mostly a pediatrician. It wasn't until I was much older that I realized that being a pediatrician meant way more schooling than I would like to take on.
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I took my mom to her dentist appointment and ran her on an errand or two.
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
My friend Audra has a very unique style and I LoVE it!
4. What is on your nightstand?
A coaster under a glass of water, my alarm clock, and a box of tissues. We recently changed sides of the bed though. Had we not traded sides I would have a coaster under a glass of water, my alarm clock, and the cute little butterfly lamp from Molly's room.
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
A fun little kitten that everybody loves. :D But it would be pretty rough being allergic to myself.
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Haha! If there's one thing I know next to nothing about it's beautiful trees. But I do really like Maples in the fall. They're so pretty when they're red and orange.
7. What do you find to be very overrated?
Money...seriously...could we just go back to trading goods and livestock? At least then you could grow your own "money."
8. How many email addresses do you have?
There are a few out there now (school, pre-married, and current.) But I have them forward to my current one now which is the only one I check.
9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Well sure. Who hasn't? Whether it be a romantic relationship, a work relationship, or a friendship. We've all been there.
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football, no questions asked - because I don't really have any answers. It's just more exciting to me.
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A picture of Molly wearing a sombrero at World Market.
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
Baseball Baseball - It's Baseball the explorer star! -- You can't catch me! -- Catch him! Catch him! (Yeah, Dora's on this morning.)
13. Do you use a feed reader?
Yes. Just the one on blogger...whatever it's called.
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
The fruit-filled ones. Blech! And I don't like dark chocolate much...but I tend to eat them in a box of chocolates anyway.
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
I would be shocked considering he just got married about six months ago.
16. Do words hurt you?
Yes. I definitely do not believe in the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." So untrue...people should really think about what they say before they speak.
17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
I do think you can be both. But it depends on the situation. If I'm in a big group of people I tend to listen and take everything in. If I'm one on one, I try VERY hard to make it equal so that nobody feels awkward.
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes, in Kaua'i on our honeymoon. We walked the beach almost every night. I would LOVE to go back.
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
I went to a Chief's game one time. Christian Okoye ran an awesome return and I remember thinking how awesome he was. I was SO excited. And that memory has stuck with me some 20 years later...so for no other reason than I remember being SO excited about him at that moment I'll say the Nigerian Nightmare.
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
There are several. Rules of Engagement. How I Met Your Mother. Big Bang Theory. Dora the Explorer. Yo Gabba Gabba. Of the adult choices my favorite would be BBT. But few things are more fun than breakin' out the dancey dance with Molly through an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba.