Friday, September 5, 2008

For the Love of Hugs

I absolutely LOVE Molly's new love to hug!!! She is just full of them! Last night as I was nursing her before bed she stood up in my lap and gave me a GREAT BIG HUG!!! I love hugs in general. But the hugs of a baby are absolutely amazing!



Today she let me put her hair in piggies. She's so pretty and looks incredibly adorable with piggies! And here's what she looks like after she's done with piggies and pulls them out. We call that Crazy Hair!



We bought the first season of Big Bang Theory the other day. Last night we watched the first episode. I forgot how absolutely hilarious that show is! I can't wait to get the new episodes!

Today I've ran errands all day but a couple I'm really excited about. One - our church has decided to keep the office open late through the week starting next month, but are asking for volunteers to man it. And so I went in to offer my assistance today. I think it feels good to volunteer, so I'm excited to find out more about that. And two - I went to the scrapbook store today! Woohoo! I spent a little more than I had hoped...but I had a 1 year old with me that really wanted to be in the floor making messes, and I was trying to keep her in a cart while picking out papers. I didn't have the extra brain at the time to keep track of how much I was spending. I'm hoping that means I'll get into my scrapbooking room again soon and crank out some more pages! If not, I'm going to a weekend crop next month, so I'll be sure to get something done then!

Ok...well Molly needs some food. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: