Friday, January 9, 2009

YES!!!

I just fell a little more in love with my new camera!

My old camera saved the photos as PICT001, PICT002, etc. And every time I cleared the card, it started over. Which made photo organizing a little difficult on Photobucket and everything else beside my CM software. Because you run into the problem (more often than you would think) that you want to put these two pictures in the same folder...but you can't because they share the same file name.

However!!! I just realized that my new camera doesn't start over! It says 100_0001, 100_0002, etc. And it remembers where it was when you dump the card. :D Although, I've only had it for a month and I'm already at 100_0500. I wonder what if it's smart enough to go over 999_9999. Hmmmm...oh well...I can deal with that in a few years. Heck..by then I'll probaby have a new one.

1 comment:

Sarah :) said...

*haha* That's a very good thing! I can't imagine trying to organize my own photos! Thank God I never had that issue...I probably would have made a real mess of everything. :^/

Congrats on your awesome new toy!