Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!

So I was just looking back over my last several posts and thinking how long ago they were and how TINY Molly was!

So anyway, we've had a baby since my last post. She's everything I could hope for in a baby. Perfect little sweetheart. Her name is Rachel Marie. You will get to see pictures of her soon I hope! (if you haven't via other portals already. ;) )

Anyway...the thought that got me to come back to my blog was my urge to be more frugal. I've been working with coupons and sales for about the last month or so and working on getting a nice stockpile of things we normally use. And this actually all started with a huge desire to get some debt paid off more quickly and stop feeling so frustrated by having to limit my frivilous shopping so often.

So...there are lots of blogs out in blogland that will match up available coupons with sale ads at various stores. And those are what I spend time browsing through. What I plan to start doing here is posting exactly what I buy and the deals I get. That's what my next posts will be. Hope you enjoy my deal finds as much as I do!

No comments: