Friday, June 12, 2009

Hop! Hop! Hop!!!

Is Molly not the absolute cutest little girl you've EVER seen??? Ok...I know I'm biased...but you gotta admit...it's true! LOL!!!

Richard was out mowing the yard and this little guy hopped out. He came to show Molly and she fell in love!



I didn't capture the part where they hopped down the driveway together. That was about the time that I realized this was WAY TOO CUTE to not be making a video of it. I just LOVE the part where she's waving and saying "HI! HI! HI!" I really can't believe she touched it. This little girlie girl is scared of ANYTHING that moves. Although now that I say that I'm remembering that she also loves to play with worms. So I guess not. But...they don't make noise...maybe that's the difference. And all of this is disproving how much of a girlie girl I think she tends to be. She's so cute though..and I'm sure if given the choice and if she could've caught this little guy she would have happily brushed his hair for him and tucked him into bed like a good little mommy. Which re-proves the girlie factor. LOL

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I see it's been awhile since you posted (not that I'm judging since I've been having some writing droughts too!) so I'm not sure when you'll see this but thank you! I appreciate the comments you made on my blog! Like you know some days are easier than others to deal with all the stuff and those bad days can be scarily dark sometimes! Thanks for thinking of me!