Monday, November 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Thanks Sam!

Oh and just FYI these are in no particular order. :D

TOP 8 TV SHOWS
1. The Biggest Loser

2. Criminal Minds

3. SuperNanny

4. Law and Order SVU

5. Big Bang Theory

6. Gilmore Girls

7. Life

8. How I Met Your Mother



TOP 8 RESTAURANTS - oh man...it's been so long.
1. Beijing Bistro

2. Olive Garden

3. Chipotle

4. P.F. Chang's

5. Abeulo's

6. Taco Bell

7. Los Cocos

8. Red Lobster



WHAT ARE 8 THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED THIS WEEK? (it's Monday so I'm going back to last week)

1. Took Molly to the Doctor for her RAD

2. Returned Molly's library books

3. Went to Stoneware Studio with Mom's group

4. Picked up our family Christmas pictures

5. Took Molly to Portrait Innovations to get MORE pictures taken

6. Filled out our stewardship form

7. Went to church

8. Went to work



WHAT ARE 8 THINGS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO?
1. Molly's next doctor appointment to see if she's better yet.

2. Mom's Group Cookie Exchange (not that I can eat them - but I'm excited to have people try my cookies :D)

3. To have a new niece or nephew - She's ready to go any time!

4. Thanksgiving!

5. My birthday!

6. Doing more Christmas shopping! - P.S. I LOVE shopping for other people!

7. Christmas!

8. Training on Lector Ministry



WHAT ARE 8 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT FALL?
1. Mmm...red and orange and brown.

2. Thanksgiving!!!

3. Cuddling under blankets with my sweetie!

4. Wearing sweaters!

5. My b-day's just around the corner!

6. Soups and chilis MMMMM

7. As much as I love our outdoor spring/summer daily walks, I always like the change of scenery when we start going to the mall or stores for our walks.

8. SNOW!!! - Because it never waits for winter around here. ;)

Now I'm going to tag....

Jenn and Lindsey...Do I have other readers? That's all I know of...If you read me, you should let me know so I can tag you. :D

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think it's Toys R Us that has a sale on Blokus this week. I think it was buy the game and get a travel version free. Just in case Santa needs some ideas for your house! ;-)